To our dear Teacher and Friend Vicente Manuel Nogueroles Sensei, who recently received his Hachidan (8th Dan) in Judo, we dedicate this beautiful song ‘Ippon Sagrado’ composed and performed by the multi-talented judoka Fede Fernandez.
Claudio Iedwab & Roxanne Standefer
A good teacher and an established curriculum will insure that the building blocks of accurate technique are laid out in a progressive fashion with each step within the ability of the student both physically and mentally. New challenges must be presented as part of the realm of the possible, so that the student will have a feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.
• A safe, friendly environment for physical education and fitness.
• A holistic channeled activity for letting-off steam.
• Improved social interaction with peers.
• More focus and concentration.
• Improved abilities at work or school.
• Less illness and injury.
• Better sleeping and eating.
Read more in ‘The Secret Art of Health & Fitness – Uncovered from the Martial Arts Masters‘ by Claudio Iedwab & Roxanne Standefer